Bright Black Color Masterbatch Plastic Granules for general use
The Bright Black Color Masterbatch produced by Caijian Company is condensed with high concentration carbon black and resin auxiliaries. The surface of the product is bright, tidy and no ruffles, and the compatibility with the applied materials is guaranteed. It will not fade and will not affect the effect of the finished products. It is suitable for most of the high-grade resin blown films,shell and pipes. wire drawing, sheet, injection, etc.
Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics;Wire drawing;Injection etc Processing Molding Temperature: 180-220°(PP)
Origin: Guangdong, China
Dongguang Caijian Plastic Masterbatch Co.:Advantages
1. High concentration of pigment
2. Excellent dispersion, good heat-resistant, high color fastness, stable performance and shows bright color
3. Non-toxic, environmental-friendly
4. Compatible with various material PE/HDPE/LDPE/PP/ABS/AS/PS/HIPS/PVC/EVA/TPR/UPVC
5. Wide application: blow moulding, blowing film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
6. Range of industrial application: office automation, household appliances, film and packing material, textile, sheet, pipe, medical appliances, toys and so on.
About Dongguang Caijian Plastic Masterbatch Co.
Output: 5,000 tons per month
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FCA, Express Delivery
Accepted Payment Currency: USD, CNY
Accepted Payment Type: T/T, Western Union, Cash
Nearest Port: Guangzhou and Foshan
Language Spoken: English, Chinese
Packing: 25kgs/bag, Kraft paper bag or plastic poly bag.
Average Lead Time: 15Day(s)
Our Customers in Exhibition
What we passed?
Looking for ideal ABS Bright Black Color Masterbatch Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the PC Bright Black Color Masterbatch are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of PET Bright Black Color Masterbatch. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Black Masterbatch Granules > Universal Black Masterbatch Granules